The lawyers at Goldstein Bershad and Fried, P.C., in Southfield are passionate about providing creative and aggressive solutions to help businesses in Metro Detroit and throughout Michigan conquer their debt problems. Our team of attorneys have more than 100 years of combined experience.
But it is not just the length of our service that matters most to our clients. It is the quality of our legal advice and representation that drives our business and commercial debt practice. Many of our clients are referred to our firm from accountants, real estate professionals and other lawyers throughout Michigan as a direct result of our reputation for excellence.
We offer exceptional representation to businesses and creditors to creatively solve business and commercial debt issues, with a full analysis of the best strategies, such as:
- Filing for business bankruptcy protection: Reorganizing business debt under Chapter 11 bankruptcy is often a critical step in keeping a business in operation. In other situations, a business owner may need to close down the entity and liquidate assets under Chapter 7. We have experience handling the most complex bankruptcy cases, including representation of clients in bankruptcy litigation when disputes arise.
- Workouts: We frequently work with lenders and other creditors to protect the financial interests of our clients in bank workouts and non-bankruptcy creditor workouts. As a full-service insolvency solutions firm, we are exceptionally situated to evaluate all potential avenues to creatively solve financial strains our clients are facing.
- Receiverships and assignment for the benefit of creditor: Our business-savvy lawyers regularly serve as receivers or attorneys for receivers to solve complex debt problems. They also serve as assignees in Circuit Court proceedings.
- Settlements: Settling debts out of court is as much an art as it is a science. Some debt problems are better handled through settlement than through bankruptcy.
- Bankruptcy litigation: We are full-service lawyers with substantial experience representing debtors and creditors in bankruptcy litigation.
- Tax issues: Businesses and principles facing tax issues frequently turn to the lawyers at Goldstein, Bershad & Fried, P.C. for advice and guidance in solving tax debt problems.
Call Goldstein Bershad and Fried, P.C., at 888-341-0651 or send us an email to arrange a confidential no-cost consultation with our respected attorneys.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.